Free Rent – The Park at Irvine Spectrum
Why would one of Orange County’s newest, nicest, most amenity filled apartment communities offer free rent through the rest of 2012? Maybe they’ve experienced a bit of a lull in prospective tenant traffic. Let’s face it, November and December are not when most people are looking to move. Or maybe they really just want to maximize their occupancy before the end of the year. Whatever the reason, it doesn’t change the fact that this is truly one of the most luxurious places to rent in all of Orange County…AND THEY’RE GIVING IT AWAY.
The homes at The Park come with everything you would expect from a modern build:
- Granite or CaesarStone or Quartz kitchen & bathroom countertops
- Whirlpool Energy Star appliances
- Hardwood-style flooring in kitchen, entry, bath, living & dining
- Top or bottom loading freezer refrigerator
- Center island, pendant lighting & stainless steel appliances in kitchen
- Crown molding & two–tone paint
- High ceilings & French doors
- In-home washer & dryer
- Pet friendly with dogs up to 30 lbs welcome (breed restrictions, pet deposit and rent premiums apply)
The community also boasts the following:
- 2.4-Acre park for recreation & activities
- 3 Saltwater pools, a wading pool & 4 spas
- 5 Clubrooms, including the new Lounge, a wine cellar-themed room, a sports-themed room (pool and poker tables) & a fireside lounge
- New Internet Café & a movie theater with seating for 20
- 2 Fitness centers including the new Madison Fitness Center plus an aerobics room & a spin room
- Full-time activities director & a variety of planned resident events, food truck Fridays
- Gated reserved subterranean parking
- Wi-Fi connectivity in common areas
- Walking distance to The Irvine Spectrum
This is an “act now” deal. The no-rent-until-2013 special is only for residents who move into a plan 23 or 24 two bedroom home before the end of November. But you can move in by just paying your deposit (typically just a few hundred bucks). It’s not clear whether or not this offer could expire early. I imagine if enough people take advantage of it right away, they may pull it and go back to regular market pricing with no big incentives.
You could take advantage of this deal by just showing up in the leasing office at The Park. But I would appreciate it if you took the time to give me a call before heading over. They are offering modest compensation to real estate agents who refer new tenants. As a thank you for working with me, after you take advantage of all the specials The Park has to offer and move in, I will include an additional $100 gift card that you can use at The Spectrum. Buy a meal for you and your friends at one of their restaurants like The Yard House or Javier’s, see a show at The Irvine Improv, or just do some shopping.
I really do believe this is an incredible offer and I encourage everyone considering a move to give it a look. I really hope to hear from you.